This policy applies to cookies and similar technologies used, as appropriate, in websites and applications operated by Vision Technology Development SRL with its registered office in Bucharest, 16 Ernest Juvara street, sector 6, (hereinafter referred to as Vision). Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- operation of the site,
- analysis of the behavior of site visitors
2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file, consisting of letters and numbers that will be stored on a computer, mobile terminal, or other equipment of a user accessing the Internet. The cookie is installed by the request made by the user's terminal to a Vision server or to a third party server.
3. What are cookies used for?
These files mainly make it possible to recognize the user's terminal and present the content in a relevant way, adapted to the user's preferences. Cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience and support Vision's efforts to provide more user-friendly services like online privacy preferences, etc. They are also used in the preparation of aggregated anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content, without allowing the user to be personally identified.
4. What cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies: per session and fixed. Per session cookies are temporary files that remain in the user's terminal until the end of the session or the application is closed. Fixed cookies remain on the user's terminal for a period determined by the cookie parameters or until they are manually deleted by the user.
5. How are cookies used by this site?
A visit to this site may place the following types of cookies:
- cookies strictly necessary for the operation of the site
- analysis cookies
Cookies and / or similar technologies strictly necessary are essential for the proper functioning of the site, being set on your device when accessing the site or following the actions performed on the site, as appropriate. You can set your browser to block cookies, but in this case certain sections of the site will not work properly. The other categories of cookies have the role indicated in section 11.
6. Do cookies or similar technologies contain personal data?
7. Block cookies
If you wish to block cookies, some features of the site will be disabled, and this may lead to certain malfunctions or errors in the use of our site. If you agree to these limitations and wish to block cookies, please follow the instructions below: Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can change the settings to block some or all cookies.
8. Administering cookie placement preferences
9. Why are cookies and / or similar technologies important for the Internet?
Cookies and / or similar technologies are a focal point of the efficient operation of the Internet, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience tailored to the preferences and interests of each user. Declining or disabling cookies may make some sites or parts of sites impossible to use. Disabling cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising in compliance with the law - but only that it will no longer be able to take into account your preferences and interests, highlighted by your browsing behavior. Examples of important uses of cookies (which do not require a user to authenticate through an account): Content and services tailored to user preferences - product and service categories. Offers adapted to users' interests Remembering passwords Retention of child protection filters on Internet content (family mode options, safe search functions). Limit the frequency of ad serving - Limit the number of impressions of an ad for a specific user on a site. Providing user-relevant advertising. Measuring, optimizing and adapting analysis features - such as confirming a certain level of traffic to a website, what type of content is viewed and how a user gets to a website (eg through search engines, directly from other websites etc.). Websites carry out these analyzes regarding their use to improve their services for the benefit of users.
10. Security and privacy issues
In general, browsers have integrated privacy settings that provide different levels of acceptance of cookies, the period of validity and automatic deletion after the user has visited a particular site. Other security issues related to cookies:
- Customize your browser settings for cookies to reflect a comfortable level of cookie security for you.
- If you are the only person using your computer, you can set long expiration dates for storing your browsing history and personal access data if you wish.
- If you share access to your computer, you can consider setting your browser to clear individual browsing data each time you close your browser. This is a way to access the sites that place cookies and to delete any visit information at the end of the browsing session.
11. Useful links and additional information If you want to know more about cookies and what they are used for, we recommend the following links: